Home

Chuck the Yuck: MODERN MOMMY MARVELS!


Ran across this website today... why can't I think of these things??
Chuck the Yuck is a hip line of . . . barf bags! Designed to stylishly dispose of all pregnancy and kid-related yuck. From morning sickness and motion sickness, to everyday yucky stuff, like dirty diapers and melted ice cream cones, Chuck the Yuck is a hip way to catch and toss it all. With Chuck the Yuck in your diaper bag, handbag and hybrid you will always be prepared for life’s yuckiest surprises! I love their tag-line... "Keep the kids - Chuck the Yuck!"
Visit their website at: Chuck the Yuck

Comments

1 Response to "Chuck the Yuck: MODERN MOMMY MARVELS!"

Anonymous said... April 19, 2011 at 12:21 PM

I never received my order from Chuck the Yuck, and they have never responded to my e-mails reqeusting a refund. I would not recommend buying from their site.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts