I'm not sick... really. Just a little dizzy and achy. I'm afraid the worst might be yet to come. But in an effort to nip this in the bud, I decided that I would have to take it easy for today. This is what I did:
1) did 2 loads of laundry
2) cleaned the kitchen
3) went visiting teaching
4) I was already out, so I stopped by Walmart for a few school supplies
5) fixed lunch for 3 hungry boys
6) currently surfing the net for something easy to make for dinner
7) still need to gather "stuff" for the primary activity tomorrow
8) and to top things off, I'm considering taking the chillins to the pool for a night-time swim after dinner.
It's funny how my idea of "taking it easy" has changed since having kids. (sigh)
We have a rule about no TV or XBox on a school night. (unless it involves Max and Ruby or Team Umizoomi to keep Brooks occupied) Turns...
Written by Josh: Being respectful to your mom is important because one of these things will happen to you! They will ground you, make you ...
If you've ever felt like your brain is going to mush because of lack of use... try THESE mind benders to ward off the Alzheimer's! ...