Home

thesaurus

Frequently my two oldest boys find themselves writing sentences for not obeying or talking back. They don't particularly like it... but it quiets them down, and gives me a chance to process what I'm going to do next.

Caleb has simple sentences that he writes 5 to 10 to 15 times, depending on the offense. For example, his favorite sentence to write is, "I will not hit my brothers." ADDED BONUS: is that his handwriting has improved.

Josh, on the other hand, is capable of writing "essays". Depending on the offense, he is required to write 10 to 20 to 30 sentences that are all different. My hope is that he will actually think of reasons why he should not do something, and possibly commit it to memory.

Following are the 10 different sentences he wrote after he... well, you'll get the gist of what he did from HIS own words.

1. I will not be obnoxaus.
2. I will not be crazy.
3. I will not rough house.
4. I will not be wild.
5. I will not be brutish.
6. I will be civilized.
7. I will not be beastly.
8. I will not be a savage.
9. I will be sophisticated.
10.I will be polite.

ADDED BONUS: He has mastered the Thesaurus.

Comments

1 Response to "thesaurus"

Anonymous said... June 18, 2013 at 5:41 PM

It's amazing to go to see this web page and reading the views of all colleagues about this article, while I am also keen of getting experience.

Feel free to visit my web blog - locate the object - -

Post a Comment

Popular Posts