Home

shuffle

Tonight I plugged myself into my iPod... pressed "shuffle" and decided to listen to whatever came up next... no exceptions. I play these little games with myself to make chores more fun.

Normally my thought process while doing dishes is something like this, "how is possible we have this many dishes?.... gag a little as I grab the mushy bread in the corner of the sink... cram just one more cup in... crap, I forgot to rinse out that oatmeal bowl... tomorrow I'm only using paper plates!"
You get the idea.

But what happened next, was nothing short of miraculous! My thoughts were transformed into the following:

Endurance... Determination... Strength... Speed... I am strong... I can do it!

Click here to find out what song I was listening to tonight. It just might change your attitude about doing dishes!!!

Comments

0 Responses to "shuffle"

Post a Comment

Popular Posts