Home

'Twas the night before school....

'Twas the night before school starts, and all through the house, not a creature was stirring... not even 3 rowdy little boys! SERIOUSLY! The house is empty, and I'm starting to get concerned!

It all started this morning when I woke up with a hangover... well, not really, because I haven't been drinking...nor have I ever! so who am I kidding? I don't even know what a hangover feels like. Well here, I'll just tell you how I felt and you can judge for yourself. I felt dizzy, nausious, head throbbing, and on the verge of passing out.... now doesn't that sound like a hangover to you???

ANYWAY, I think I literally felt the earth spinning on its axis today... so I spent the majority of the day on my left side with my eyes closed... some of the time I was asleep, but I was mostly awake. I tried to get up and get a few things done, but coming down the stairs was more like a roller coaster ride and sitting at the computer screen was like a trip to the IMAX.

So to help me out, Mike took the kids for the day. Apparently Josh had baseball practice tonight and so they're still all there. The house is quiet... it's dark... and we should be getting ready for school tomorrow, but there is no one around.

What's a mom to do???

Comments

0 Responses to "'Twas the night before school...."

Post a Comment

Popular Posts